1. The vouchers can only be used for the purchase of Sale items.
2. This offer expires at 11:59 PST on Sunday 18th February 2018.
3. Jigsaw is not responsible for the content of third-party voucher code websites. If the details shown there are incorrect Jigsaw will not be able to honor the discount. For example Jigsaw will not be able to honor the discount beyond the date stated in these Terms and Conditions.
4. This voucher is valid online and in stand-alone stores (not concessions or via their related websites).
5. For online purchases, the voucher can only be redeemed at http://www.jigsaw-london.com.
6. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts in the same order.
7. Vouchers always exclude shipping costs and the purchase of gift cards.
8. The voucher discount amount will be deducted at the checkout. It is the customer's responsibility to present the voucher in store, or to enter the voucher code on the ‘Shopping Bag’ page on the website (in the ‘I have a promotion code’ box).
9. Jigsaw will not refund a discount to an order retrospectively.
10. No cash alternatives will be given in relation to this promotion.
11. If you return any items you will lose the value of the discount applied – it cannot be used on a subsequent purchase.
12. A direct like-for-like exchange can be completed in stores only, which will include the original discount; however, if exchanging for a different product or the same product at a different price, you will lose the discount previously applied.
13. If in doubt about any of these terms, please contact us at email@example.com before placing your order.
14. Jigsaw reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw any voucher or discount offer without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
In honor of our new pre-collection inspired by Georgia O'Keeffe we're giving one lucky winner the chance to win a $500 personal styling appointment at Jigsaw and a copy of the beautiful Georgia O'Keeffe: Watercolors book showcasing her rare pieces. SIMPLY SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER IN THE BOX BELOW TO ENTER.
Georgia O'Keeffe Giveaway
Who are we? This Competition is organized and run by Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited (hereinafter “Jigsaw”), 159 Mortlake Road, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4AW.
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
a. Entry into the Competition constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) and any decision reached by Jigsaw, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Competition.
b. Jigsaw reserves the right to cancel or amend competition details (including but not limited to the prizes or end date of the competition) or the Terms (including the eligibility requirements) at its sole discretion with or without prior notice (i) in the event of any occurrence outside Jigsaw's reasonable control (ii) to ensure the competitions are run in a fair and honourable manner, and (iii) to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidance.
c. Any cancellation or changes will be posted on the relevant Competition page at www.jigsaw-london.com.
3. Entry requirements:
a. The Competition starts at 9:00am on 20th June 2016 and will close at 23:59 on 31st July 2016 (the “Competition Period”).
b. In order for their entry to be valid under clause 5 below, entrants must satisfy the “Eligibility” requirements at clause 4 below.
c. There is no purchase necessary for entry. You do not have to have bought from Jigsaw in order to win the prize.
a. Entry to the Competition is only open to persons who are:
i. Individual persons, not groups or corporations;
ii. Residents of the US;
iii. over the age of 18; and
iv. not an employee of the Jigsaw Group or an immediate relative/partner.
b. By entering this competition you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Jigsaw reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and disqualify an entrant for submitting false information.
5. How to enter the Competition:
a. During the Competition period, users subscribe to Jigsaw USA mailing list with a valid email.
b. Participant may sign up online or in a Jigsaw USA store.
c. Jigsaw may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms or is incomplete or illegible, or who has in the opinion of Jigsaw, engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to, or is likely to, adversely affect the fair and proper conduct of the Competition or is generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Jigsaw.
d. All entries must be received by Jigsaw during the Competition period or they will be void. Jigsaw will not accept responsibility for:
i. responsibility for:
1. Competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
2. any change in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a winner from accepting, taking or using a prize;
ii. proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
6. Judging Criteria:
a. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with Terms and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements.
b. Jigsaw’s Marketing Team (the “Panel”) will choose one winner and five runners-up, at random, from the valid entries after the expiration of the Competition Period.
c. The decision of the Panel in relation to the conduct of the Competition, including the selection of winning entries, is binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
d. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Competition.
7. The prize:
a. The winner shall be entitled to receive:
b. A personal styling appointment at their chosen Jigsaw standalone store, with one (1) credit worth $500 of Jigsaw product. The denomination of the prize, as stated above, will be in the winner’s local currency.
c. The five (5) runners up will be entitled to receive:
d. One (1) Georgia O'Keeffe: Watercolors book.
e. Prize (personal styling appointment and gift card) to be redeemed by 31st August 2016.
f. Any expense outside of those specified in the prize details will be the prize winner’s sole responsibility, including but not limited to, travel to and from the styling appointment.
g. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and have a cash value of zero. Jigsaw reserves the right to substitute a prize of an equal or greater value in its absolute discretion.
h. Any expense outside of those specified in the prize details (including, but not limited to, travel to and from the hotel, charges from the mini bar and all other services consumed during the stay), will be the prize winner’s sole responsibility.
8. Winner Notification:
a. The winner shall be notified by email within ten (10) business days of expiration of the Competition Period.
b. If the winner is found to be ineligible or if any potential winner does not comply with the Terms, then the winner may, in Jigsaw’s sole discretion, be disqualified and an alternate prize winner will be selected.
c. If the winner does not acknowledge Jigsaw’s communication within two (2) days of the initial reply identifying them as the winner, they will be deemed to have forfeited their right to the prize and an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
9. Your personal information:
b. You may ask us to stop contacting you at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Robinson Webster (Holdings) Limited, 159 Mortlake Road, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4AW.
10. Varying the Competition:
a. In the event that Jigsaw cancels, amends or varies the Competition/Prizes in accordance with clause 2 above, it is not:
i. liable to any person for any costs, loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, connection with, such cancellation, variation or withdrawal; or
ii. required to conduct the Competition at any other time.
11. You enter the Competition at your own risk:
a. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, Jigsaw is not liable for, and you release Jigsaw from, liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss or damage which is suffered, or for personal injury or sickness suffered or sustained, as a result of entering the Competition, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a prize..